Key Board updates
The Board would like to take this opportunity to thank ACP’s retiring Board members for their tremendous contribution, and to particularly acknowledge both Andrew Lawson and Annie Duncan.
Andrew has been an ambassador and true champion of the Community Foundation sector in Australia and has made an enormous impact on our movement. Andrew was a well deserved recipient of a Medal of the Order of Australia (OAM) in the 2017 Queen’s Birthday Honours. He will be very much missed on the Board.
Annie has previously been the Chair of Australian Communities Foundation, Deputy Chair of ACP and given wonderful leadership and experience in her three years on the ACP Board. We will miss Annie’s drive and leadership.
- Annie Duncan retired from the Board in April 2017
- Andrew Lawson retired from the Board at the 2017 AGM
- Heinz Seeberg retired from the Board at the 2017
- Ann Lansberry retired from the Board in September 2017
Joining enables ACP to connect all Australian community foundations together – and together we are more than the sum of our parts.
Members have access to a rich source of resources, templates, case studies, and advice.
Help inspire other CFs with your successes, and assist them with your experience in facing challenges.
Contribute to our collective voice with policy makers and other grant-makers.
We source advice from legal, regulatory and philanthropy experts, and make recommendations to policy makers and legislators.
Prompt notification of community foundation specific news and events in the sector.
- Community Foundation Membership Form ACP membership form 2017_18
- Individual Member Form ACP-Individualmembership-form
- Albany Community Foundation
- Australian Communities Foundation
- Ballarat Foundation
- Bass Coast Community Foundation
- Border Trust
- Buderim Foundation
- Casey Cardinia Foundation
- Community Foundation for Central Victoria
- Denmark Community Foundation
- Eyre Peninsula Community Foundation
- Fleurieu Community Foundation
- Foundation Barossa
- Foundation Broken Hill
- Fremantle Foundation
- Geelong Community Foundation
- The Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal (FRRR)
- Give Where You Live
- Inner North Community Foundation
- Into Our Hands Foundation
- Leongatha District Community Foundation
- Lord Mayor’s Community Foundation
- The MacKay Community Foundation
- Marysville & Triangle Community Foundation
- MCRAG Community Foundation
- Mirboo North & District Community Foundation
- Northern Rivers Community Foundation
- Red Earth Community Foundation
- South West Community Foundation
- Southern Highlands Foundation
- Stand Like Stone Foundation
- Sydney Community Foundation
- Tomorrow : Today Foundation
Australian community foundations are eligible to become Organisation Members of Australian Community Philanthropy (ACP). Others with a connection to and interest in the community foundation sector are welcome to join as Individual Members.
Community foundation membership fees are calculated on a sliding scale according to corpus/endowment.
By joining ACP you will become part of the Australia-wide community foundation movement.
Benefits of membership
Download our membership application form:
Leading members are community foundations that, because of their greater capacity and resources, are able to make a more significant financial contribution, championing the community foundation movement and enhancing the capacity of ACP to deliver meaningful support and services to the wider community foundation sector.
Whilst this membership subscription category applies to any foundation that has an endowment greater than $40m, any member may choose to be a Leading Member.
List of current Members