ACP’s membership year runs from the 1st February to the 31st January. Subscription fees for the 2017/2018 year are now due. Community foundation membership fees are calculated on a sliding scale according to size of corpus.
- Community Foundation Membership Renewal Form ACP membership form 2017_18
- Individual Member Renewal Form ACP-Individualmembership-form
Please download the ACP Membership form (above). Your completed form should be returned with your payment to:
Australian Community Philanthropy Ltd
c/o Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation
PO Box 1851
Melbourne, Victoria 3001
A receipt will be emailed upon receipt of your payment. If paying by EFT please remember to use your community foundation’s name as reference.
ACP is formed exclusively by and for community foundations. We actively work to:
- build the capacity of community foundations; providing networking, professional development opportunities and valuable resources such as the annual National Community Foundations Forum, ACP website, Rally Round eNewsletter and ACP publications
- raise the profile and increase understanding of community foundations within the community, the broader philanthropic sector, business and government. An example of this is the ‘Mapping Community Foundations Movement’ report which identified, for the first time, the considerable size, reach and resources underpinning community foundations in Australia
- provide members with access to better value services through schemes we are developing including Group Buy Insurance
- advocate for structural and tax reforms around critical issues such as DGR status for community foundations, portability of assets from private ancillary funds to public ancillary Funds and corpus distribution requirements for public ancillary funds
- work with other organisations and peak bodies worldwide to identify effective practice, bring world renowned programs such as Vital Signs to Australia and ensure the interests of community foundations are on everyone’s agenda
- help identify and create the optimum operating environment for the growth of community foundations in Australia and assist members to meet the challenges of an ever changing philanthropic sector.
Individual membership is also available. Please contact the ACP office on 0419 350 240 for further information.