if you have a job vacancy or volunteer opportunity you would like to share.
ACP is recruiting
ACP is seeking an Executive Officer to lead the day-to-day activity of the Australian Community Philanthropy and, together with the Board of Directors, ensure that the vision, mission and values are upheld and objectives and goals of the organisation are progressed.
This key leadership role is responsible for:
- Leading implementation of strategic activity
- Building relationships with community foundations, donors, applicants, recipients, key bodies, government, community groups, sponsors, other philanthropic bodies and businesses to demonstrate value of community philanthropy;
- Broadening Australian Community Philanthropy’s reach by increasing our membership base and by coordinating and initiating promotional activities that support member sustainability;
- Ensuring operational excellence of professional corporate governance, financial management and administration practices; and
- Articulating the value of community philanthropy, the role of Australian Community Philanthropy, and impact of community foundations in strengthening local life through marketing and communication activities.
The Board seeks applications from experienced people who can take support and leadership of ACP to the next stage of delivery for members, and also lead strengthening engagement of community foundations in the wider philanthropic sector in Australia.
Australian Community Philanthropy encourages applications from individuals of all backgrounds and abilities.
Click here for further information and to download a copy of the Position Description. Applications close 30th July 2018.